Sunday 10 September 2017

Hotel Check In Dialogue



Hotel Check In Procedure

Scene : Walk in guest check in to the hotel. (By Akim)


R             : Good afternoon.Welcome to The Grand Woodward Hotel.My name is Akim.How may i  help you sir?
 
G            : Hello,I’m just came here for my vacation and I would like to check in today.

R             : Do you have make any reservation before this?

G            : No, I did’t.Do you still have any available room just for me?

R             : Please wait for a while sir, I’ll check it for you.

R             : Ok sir, how long would you like to stay here ?

G            : Maybe for 3 night.

R             : Ok sir, here it is. We have one available room for one person which is Superior Room.Is it ok sir?

G            : So, how about the rate for that room?

R             : The rate for Superior Room is RM 175 per night. Or sir, I would suggest you for a Deluxe Room which will cost you around RM 220 per night sir.

G            : Sounds interesting.I would like to have a Deluxe Room.

R             : Ok sir, you have booked a Deluxe Room with 1 queen bed. And the rate for 3 night is RM 660.Allright sir, may I have your id card with your vehicle number please?

G            : Ok , this is my id card . And my vehicle number is CBG 7958.

R             : Alright sir, please have a check the information. If there is any correction ,please tell me.
G            : Everything is correct.

R             : Ok sir, please have a your signature here.

R             : Ok sir, as for the deposit, you will need to pay a total of RM 200.Would you prefer to pay with credit card or cash sir?

G            : I’ll pay with cash.

R             : Ok sir, this is your receipt and your id card.And this is you key card for your room sir.Your room number is 421.To get into your room sir, from here you just go straight until you see elevator and take to the fourth floor.Then turn to the right way and your room is the third room on the left side.

R             : And here is your breakfast voucher.It is valid from 6.30 am – 10.30 am only.To get you to the restaurant, from here you take a right side and just straight.The restaurant were located besides the Harmoni Hall.

G            : Okey , thank you very much.

R             : Youre welcome.We provide you a complete facilities and aminities in your room such television, wifi, sofa, pillow, soap, shampoo, towel and more.

G            : Ok, that is good.

R             : We also have a pool at the roof top of our building.You also can order a food or beverages through our restaurant.For relaxation ,we have spa at 8th floor, For Spa we still have a promotion for our guest which you will get 30% offer.If you want , I can make a reservation for you.

G            : Ok, thank you for the information.

R             : Is there anything else, that I can help you ?

G            : Nope.Everything is clear.If I need anything else I will call to front officer then.

R             : Ok sir, thank you for choosing us.See you soon and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment