Sunday 10 September 2017

Check In Hotel Dialogue



Hotel Room Check In Procedure

(By Fatin)

Scene –  A leisure guest, already made a reservation and pay all the payment.

R : Good afternoon, welcome to Prima Hotel, my name is Fatin. How may I assist you?

G : Hello, I want to check in today.

R : Do you have any reservation before this?

G : Yes. I had.

R : Can I get your reservation code?

G : Yes. My reservation number is 072152884.

R : Please wait a second, let me check data first…Thank you for your waiting. I already check your reservation form. The name is this reservation are listed Alice Rosemarry. The date and time of your reservation are on 5th September and the time is 2pm. You will stay for 3 days 2 nights. The type of room you are choose is standard room. Is it your reservation?

G : Yes, it is me.

R : So miss Alice, the room rate of you choose is RM 200 per night. For all the payment is Rm 500 included deposit and you are already pay all the payment by credit card.

G : Yes, true.

R : Ok miss Alice, may I have your ID card for register?

G : Yes, this is my ID card. 

R : Ok. Now, I will fill up your register, can you wait for a second?

G : Sure.

R : Thanks for your waiting. Miss, can you check the register? If no problem, please sign.

G : Okay.

R : Here your ID card miss, thank you. Please keep it.

G : Yes, thank you.

R : This is  your room card. You’ll be in room 108. Do you need any help with you luggage? A bell boy will help you.

G : Yes, of course. 

R : To get your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Then, turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. Also, this is your breakfast voucher each day for miss.

 G : Okay.

 R : Our hotel has a of of facialities such as type of restaurant. You can choose Chinese Restaurant, Malay Restaurant and Korean Restaurant. 

G : Oh really ? Its sounds good. 

R : This weekend, we have a spa promotion for ‘Hari Kebangsaan’. You can get 50 percent discount including massage.

G : Wow, I should take it, thank you.

R : So now, is there anything else that I can help you? 

G : No, thank you. 

R : Thank you for choosing us for you holiday. Have a nice day. Thank you. 

G : Allright. You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment