Monday 25 September 2017

Hotel Room Check Out Procedure

Hotel Room Check Out Procedure : Fatin
Receptionist : Good morning sir, can I help you ?

Guest : Yes please, I would like to check out today. My name is Henry R.

Receptionist : Ok sir, hmmm may I have your key card?

Guest : Yes sure. This is my key card.

Receptionist : Wait a minute sir. Yes, Mr Henry r. You’re from no 811 and you would like to check out today. Right?

Guest : Yes.

Receptionist : Sir, have you used any at our service today?

Guest : No. No at all.

Receptionist : Ok sir, your full payment is RM 2100, but you already paid RM2250. It is true? So I have to return RM 150 to your back.

Guest : Yes, It’s true. I already paid RM2250.

Receptionist : Here your return deposit RM150.

Guest : Alright. Thank you.

Receptionist : Sir, this is your receipt that I have fill up. Please check again to make sure all the information is right.

Guest : Ok.

Receptionist : So now, please wait for a second. I will print your receipt.

Guest : Sure, no problem.

Receptionist : Our hotel also provide this comment card, can you fill up this form to make sure our hotel always relize and fix our mistake.

Guest : Ok. Please wait a moment.

Receptionist : It’s okay, take your time.

Guest : Miss, this is your comment card that I have fill up.

Receptionist : Oh, thank you. Is there anything else that I can help you? Example like call the taxi or keep your luggage?

Guest : Yes.. please.

Receptionist : Sure sir.

Receptionist : Thank you, sir Henry R. hope to see you again and have a nice day.

Guest : Alright. You’re welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment