Thursday 21 September 2017

HOTEL CHECK OUT PROCEDURE

HOTEL CHECK OUT PROCEDURE
Front Office : Good morning, sir. Can I help you ?
Guest : Yes please. I would like to check out today.
Front Office : Ok sir. Hmm…. May I ask your name and room number, sir?
Guest : I am Henry Robert and I am from room no 812.
Front Office : Wait a minute sir. Yes, Mr Robert. You are from room no 812 and you would like to check out today. Right?
Guest : Yes.
Front Office : Sir, have you used any of our service today?
Guest : No. Not at all.
Front Office : Hmmm….. Ok sir. Here is your bill now. For 5 nights you have been charged for RM2 500 and RM 450 for each night and other cost is for laundry and room service you made during this time. In total your bill is RM 2 950.
Guest : Let me check my bill please.
Front Office : Sure sir. No problem. Take your time.
Guest : Ok. I guess everything is ok. Now, I like to pay by credit card. Any problem?
Front Office : Not at all. May I have your card, please?
Guest : Here it is.
Front Office : Please sign your name here, sir.
Guest : Ok. One more thing. I will leave the room now but one of my friend will come at 3 p.m. Can I wait for him in your lobby?
Front Office : No problem at all sir.
Guest : Thanks.

Front Office : You are welcome sir. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment