Friday 29 September 2017

Hotel Check Out Procedure By Akim




R : Good afternoon sir,how may i help you ?

G : Yes, I would like to check out today.

R : May i ask your name and your room number please ?

G : Sure, my name is Silabes Nguen and my room number is 259.

R : Wait a minute sir, I’ll check for you.Okay sir, you are from room259 and you would like to check out today is it?

G : Yes.

R : Okay sir,here is your bill for 4 night you have been charged RM 1800.For each night, you had been charged RM 450 and the rest are cost for laundry, room service , lunch, and dinner.In total bill is RM 2100.But sir, you had paid for the deposit which RM 2250.So I’ll return your deposit balance RM150.

G : Can I check the bill?

R : Sure, this is your bill sir.Take your time.

G : I think everything is okay.

R :  Okay sir, wait a minute. I’ll print receipt for you.Okay sir, here your receipt and please sign here.

G : Okay.

R : Alright sir,thank you for choosing our hotel.By the way, how was your stay?

G : The room was great. Our beds were really comfortable, and we hadn’t expected such a panoramic view from the balcony.

R : I'm glad you liked it.Can you please fill this form sir.

G : Sure. Here it is.

R : Okay, thank you for your time sir.Do you have any request or any helps?

G : Welcome, no problem.Ohh, i don’t. I can do by myself.Thank you.

R : Alright sir, thank you.Thank you for choosing our hotel.Have a nice day and see you again.









No comments:

Post a Comment