Tuesday 17 October 2017

Hotel Check Out Procedure By Akim



R : Good Afternoon sir, how may I help you ?

G : I Would like to check out today.

R : Can i get your name and your room number please ?

G : Sure, My name is Izzat and my room number is 1801.

R : Ok sir, please wait for a while. So, your name is Izzat Adam and your room number is 1801 and you would like to check out.

G : Yes.

R : Hold on sir. Okey, here is your bill for 4 night that will cost you around RM2000. And you have been charged RM500 per night and the rest is the cost for laundry, room service , lunch and dinner which cost RM310, and you have paid for deposit  RM2500. So, I will return to you the balance RM190.

G : Okey.

R : Please have a check the bill sir to confirmation.Is everything correct ?

G : Yes, everything is fine.

R : Okey sir, please wait a minute.I will print you a receipt.

G : Sure.

R : Okey, here is the receipt .Can you please sign here sir.

G : Okey.

R : And this is the paid voucher, your balance from the deposit RM190. And this is our form if you have any suggestion or any complaint you can fill in here sir. Thank you for your time.

G : Okey, I will fill in.

R : Thank you for choosing our hotel.Have a nice day and see you again sir.



No comments:

Post a Comment